Tuesday, March 5, 2019

[LOST CAT 🐈 & Recovery to Health 🥗 ] 
Dear friends,

Today makes one month since the disappearance of my Cat - my Love and Life. 


Been spending every day, looking for him, cancelling all my medical and work appointments. Done pretty much everything that should be done immediately, and am now doing the more continuous things besides following up with some leads. 

At this point, it makes me think more that he’s being taken in by kind-hearted strangers in their nice home, and being taken good care of. 

The grief and self-blame have been “swallowing” me  physically and emotionally, and I have not been able to eat a good meal. I’ve lost 16 lbs. (down to 96 lbs.) in the first three weeks. Realizing that is a threat to my own health (and finances), I have now started making a conscious effort to go back to eating healthy, finding a reason in keeping up with, what is becoming, a long-hauling  search. 

The bottom line is I cannot live without this special cat who is simply my love and life. 
I just want to see him, hug and kiss him, and want to know he’s safe and well. 

Yesterday, for breakfast, I made an easy cashewgurt with frozen berries with sprinkles of beetroot powder and hemp seeds. It put some life back into my body and soul. Camomile ginger tea made my body and heart warm, too. 

I may still not be up to taking pretty photos of food and beverage creations just yet, but I do hope there will be peace of mind in combining my love for this extraordinary cat and healthy/healing diet. 

I’m also still too preoccupied with this whole grieving experience, and have not been able to like or comment on people’s posts, which I normally enjoy doing. Slowly, with time, I hope that I can enjoy reading posts and interact like before. 
In prayer... 🙏🐈 .
.

(Cat Photo is from July 30, 2015, at almost second month into his “moving in” his home.) 

.

#lostcat #lostpets #missingcat #missingpet #boston #quincymassachusetts #mattapan #neponsetriver #presidentgolfcourse #northquincy #miltonma #milton #massachusetts #cat #cats

No comments:

Post a Comment