Monday, February 17, 2020

Celery Juice morning routine

~ Drink Celery Juice First Thing In The Morning ~



I'd heard this a lot and had tried it occasionally in the past. This time, I've decided to keep it up. One week has passed, and I've noticed my skin is smoother. Usually, when you start detoxing, your skin break out first, but my body must've already been doing a fair amount of detoxing. I've nothing to lose but gain from this new morning routine, so let's see how it goes. Will keep you updated on my progress. Cheers! 🙂

KEY POINTS when you do Celery Juicing:

- Drink it straight up (no lemon, no salt, no water should be added). Drink it by itself.

- 16 oz. on empty stomach.

There's a famous Celery Guy named Anthony William who wrote this wonderful book titled, "Celery Juice (medical medium)." You can also follow him on YouTube and other social media.

According to the above author, there are 10 Health Benefits of Celery Juice. I'm sure there are more, but here they are:

1.  Critical for chronic acid reflux.
2.  Fights autoimmune disease.
3.  Helps restore adrenals.
4.  Contains undiscovered sodium cluster salts that reverse illness.
5.  Neutralizes & flushes toxins out of the liver.
6.  Helps eradicate strep bacteria.
7.  Kills Epstein-Barr & Shingles viruses.
8.  Brings down toxic liver heat.
9.  Powerful weapon against SIBO & bloating.
10. Repairs hydrochloric acid & liver bile production.

All of the above sound great to me!  Can't wait to experience the results. 🙂

...and, yes, do choose organic celery!!

Blessings ❤

#celeryjuice

No comments:

Post a Comment