Monday, May 30, 2016

Raw Cacao Banana Smoothie

Ending my four-day juice fast yesterday, this morning started with a Raw Cacao Banana Smoothie and Green Juice (Kale and Red Grapes). Easing back into solid food with smoothies.



Sometimes, I make my smoothies rather "rich" in texture almost like a pudding so that I can feel I'm actually eating a meal and not "drinking" a meal.  Yes, I used a spoon to "eat" my smoothie! ;p


Ingredients:

(2 servings)

5 Bananas (to thicken the smoothie. If you want to make a pudding, use an "avocado")
1 spoonful of Cacao Powder
1/4 cup (or less if you want richer smoothie) Almond Milk


Direction:

Blend the above ingredients and add any toppings you like. I added Strawberries and Blueberries. <3


Have a wonderful day! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment