Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Berry Matcha Smoothie Bowl

G'mornin' Sunshine Faces! <3

This morning, I made a smoothie bowl with matcha and berries. Smoothie bowls have been very popular, and there are so many beautiful creations online. So delicious-looking! Here's my first attempt at better presentation of my breakfast smoothie bowl! (Usually, I just throw the ingredients in my smoothie bowls.)  A hot cup of black cohosh root tea to go with. Yum! 😋


INGREDIENTS(1 small serving):

Smoothie --- 

2 bananas
a bit of almond milk
1 teaspoonful of matcha powder

Toppings ---

Handful of blueberries and raspberries
sprinkle of coconut flakes and granola (sliced almonds/dried fruits/oats --- Just use the granola cereal)


DIRECTION:

Blend the smoothie ingredients. Have fun with decorating the smoothie bowl with toppings! A hot cup of tea goes well with it, too. Happy morning!! 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment