Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sweet and Sour Cauliflower

[Sweet-n-Sour Cauliflower](カリフラワーの甘酢あんかけ).




I had a craving for something sweet and sour, and I had a whole cauliflower. So why not try this recipe I see everyone trying? I did compare different recipes, and I used what I had available. Because it’s still experimental, I would share the exact portions when I figure them out. 😝.
.
I baked a whole cauliflower coated in soaked almond flour and kudzu(arrow root) powder. Marinate the baked cauliflower florets in sweet and sour sauce(soy sauce, honey, kudzu-arrow root powder, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, tomato purée). Plate them on a pea shoot bed, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chipotle.
.
.
甘酸っぱいものが食べたくなり、丁度カリフラワーが丸々あったので、以前から作ろうと思っていたこのレシピを試してみました。色んなバージョンがあったので、家にあった上記(英語)の材料を使いました。正確な分量は又今度〜😝.
.
.
.
.
.
.

#cauliflower #sweetandsourcauliflower #カリフラワー #カリフラワーの甘酢あんかけ #甘酢あんかけ #vegan #whatveganseat #bakedcauliflower #plantbased #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #food #健康食

No comments:

Post a Comment