Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Green Juice (daily regimen)




It’s been a week-long waiting game for an MRI report on my upper right arm, but today I got it. The suspected tumor appears to be benign. Just waiting some more to get the feedback from my ortho doc. Hopefully he can explain to me with more easier terms. Meanwhile, I keep doing my part by following daily health regimen. 
.
.
Green Juice:
Parsley 
Kale
Spinach 
Cilantro 
Arugula 
Mint
Carrot
Ginger 
Turmeric 
Black pepper
Grapes.
.
.
今日やっとMRI検査の報告書が手に入りました。一週間待ったぞ。心配してた腕の腫瘍は良性。後は医者の説明を待つだけ。取り敢えず私は今自分が出来ることに専念。毎日の健康養成法を継続。上記の野菜等でグリーンジュースから朝が始まります。☀️.
.
.
.
.
.

#greenjuice #juicing #detox #rawfood #vegan #rawvegan #whatvegansdrink #drinkclean #goodmorning #healthy #healthydrink #plantbased #ローフード #ビーガン #健康 #朝 #朝食 #デトックス #健康ドリンク #グリーンジュース #野菜 #野菜ジュース #vegetables #vegetablejuice 

No comments:

Post a Comment