Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bloating Mystery Solved (่†จ่…ธใฎๅŽŸๅ› ๅˆคๆ˜Ž)

[Bloating Mystery Solved](่†จ่…ธใฎๅŽŸๅ› ๅˆคๆ˜Ž).


.
This past Tuesday I went to see a GI doc, and got an X-ray done on my abdomen. It turns out that “more than unusual amount of stool” was found in my colon. There was no gas found. This stuck ๐Ÿ’ฉin my colon is thought to be the result of the radiation treatments, causing damages in my internal organs. So, I was advised to take these natural laxatives: Senna tablets/Senna Tea/Prunes to keep things moving. Well, I haven’t had constipation. My bowel Movement has been good. In fact, during and for a while after the radiation treatments, I had severe diarrhea. Wednesday night before bedtime, I had Senna Tea, and next morning after having breakfast and close to noon, I had experienced bowel movements for the next four hours or so until ๐Ÿ’ฉ turned diarrhea. I took a day break, and last night, I took two Senna tablets. I am waiting for the “action” to occur around the same time as Thursday. I am planning to take the laxative on the night before the day I won’t have to go outside early mornings away from a bathroom ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
.
I was Stage II-A endometrial cancer. Huge weird-shaped 5.5 cm cancer in my uterus, which had spread to the cervix. I kept going to the doctors with unusual symptoms such as bloating and tons of watery discharge. By the time I had bleeding and was diagnosed with cancer, I had to have a surgery and radiation treatments to follow. Had it been a couple of weeks late, I probably had to do chemo...
.
.
November is an #endometrialcancer awareness month. This #cancer is not made aware as much as it should like breast cancer. So, I am planning to be more vocal about it.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment